Monday, July 14, 2008

Career Opportunities

I've been thinking about the future a lot lately, and it only made sense to consider my career and what I can expect to earn for my efforts. Hmm, not bad. But how about this?. Much better. Maybe, I should try to broaden my horizons? Only if I want to be poorer than a postman.

Hmm, I wonder what else is open to a man of my talents*.



But that is just the beginning of this amazing tool. There are all sorts of great jobs that you didn't even know existed. In fact the job market is quite good, if you go about it the right way.
But what if you have no skills at all. What if you are destined to live in a box in the middle of Times Square? Is it still possible to send your kids to Yeshiva? Yes, but it's all about choosing the right title. And you thought they snorted because they were addicted to the stuff. Little did you know the surest path to riches.

And if you're a brainless git? Not to worry.
A fool and his money are soon joined.


Feel free to comment with any absurdities I may have missed.


With thanks to Not my Father for finding the site.
*Note to self: Avoid nanoshell scripting like the plague.

1 comment:

Eli Lansey said...

This is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.